Your Gifts Matter…
This is a SMALL taste of what we’ve done and continue to do. Your dollars are making a difference! Your gifts matter. Thank you for Opening a Door for a student!
A Look Back at Our Year…
- Video Curriculum for Classrooms is bringing our Core Values to thousands of students!
- Summit, our leadership training center, continues to see incredible transformations thanks to generous partners that have stepped up in a big way. In 2017, we hosted: Video Curriculum Trainings for educators and students; Summit Life Leadership Camps; Leadership Day Trips; Small groups, churches, and groups throughout the area and beyond
- We have cultivated some amazing partnerships including: With the University of Notre Dame, we will track the specific social emotional impact of Five Star on students; With Epic Dance Studios, we have created Five Star Dance, currently offered at Pierre Moran Middle School; Michigan State University has partnered with us to bring our Equine Learning Center to the next level!
- Have you listened to Five Star Radio? Tune in every Saturday at 11AM at 953MNC.com!
– Over 70% of our students raise their GPA or maintain a 3.0 or higher and 75% of students completed Challenge Steps!
– We are reaching 10,000 students per week through our different areas of programming!
– Through implementing our Video Curriculum, schools have seen incredible results:
– Schmucker Middle saw a 43% decrease in disciplinary referrals!
– Greene Intermediate saw a 21% decrease in disciplinary referrals!
– Laker Jr. High saw a 68% decrease in disciplinary referrals!
– One of our schools implemented the Video Curriculum for its entire student population and found that the school had over 5,000
less disciplinary referrals than the previous academic year!
– Over 89% of teachers reported “FSL Video Curriculum provided a common set of values for our student body to live by.”